Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dish Hopper with Harmony 650 Remote question

Post Thanks / Like

Dish Hopper with Harmony 650 Remote question

I have the new DISH Hopper w/ Sling Adapter. I am trying to find out why my Harmony Remote doesn't automatically add the colored buttons that are on my Dish Remote. There are 4 color buttons on the dish remote, to bring up like apps and what not.

But on my harmony, when I press the color buttons, nothing happens.

I logged into Myharmony.com
    Setup the devices. I went under Watch Tv activity on myharmony.com, and it says the 4 colors are assigned. yet when using the remote, they don't work. All other buttons work fine.

This a lost cause or is there a concrete solution? No other users out there have issues with the 4 color buttons on their Harmony remotes?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try another rcvr code set at the Harmony site.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by navychop View Post
    Try another rcvr code set at the Harmony site.
    Could you be more specific? I selected Dish Network for MFG, then Dish Hopper

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There may be more than one Hopper code set, and maybe also under Echostar. Even a ViP922 code set may be worth trying.

Out of town, so I can't look now.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by navychop View Post
    There may be more than one Hopper code set, and maybe also under Echostar. Even a ViP922 code set may be worth trying.

Out of town, so I can't look now.
    Thanks, Tried the vip922 code. Same thing, colored buttons do nothing on the harmony (have to resort to using the color buttons on the hopper remote)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. I wonder if this is a known issue. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I will chime in.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast