Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Vision Birddog

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect Vision Birddog

I was told that their web site was birddog.tv but there is nothing there... anyone know their website? I only used this meter once and it was amazing. Anything that I should know before buying? I only install direct tv right now and my big problem is getting the dish tweaked in, but i did it with the birddog in about 45 seconds. Any info appreciated.
    TIA
    jja

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjadams
    I was told that their web site was birddog.tv but there is nothing there... anyone know their website? I only used this meter once and it was amazing. Anything that I should know before buying? I only install direct tv right now and my big problem is getting the dish tweaked in, but i did it with the birddog in about 45 seconds. Any info appreciated.
    TIA
    jja

http://www.birdog.tv/

This has got to be the best metter iv ever owned.

Post Thanks / Like
    i was typing birddog, not birdog, thanks. where do you buy them from? i thought that you could buy them from their website.
    jja

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Stargazer did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Stargazer did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Stargazer did! Be COOL like Stargazer and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can. Also look on ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    forest for the trees i guess, anyone wanna post the link where you can buy the birdog from the website?
    TIA
    jja

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! korsjs did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, korsjs did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, korsjs did! Be COOL like korsjs and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the site.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast