Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: 200 hunderd audio channels on 103w ku.

Post Thanks / Like

200 hunderd audio channels on 103w ku.

I did a blind scan on 103w ku band and it came up lot of scrambled audio channels does anyone know what these channels. who they belong to?

Dan rose

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatelliteAV did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatelliteAV did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatelliteAV did! Be COOL like SatelliteAV and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part of the Muzak service. APIDS 749x and 75xx. microHD, TBS / Prof tuners, and I heard that a model of AZBox will scan and log these audio services while most other tuners do not. Most receivers require manual entry. Didn't remember that they were encrypted? Need to scan that satellite again sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I think I see the ones he means.... They actually are APIDS of 41xx and 42xx which aren't encrypted but I'm getting no audio. The Muzak service (749x and 75xx) comes in fine for me, but I had to do manual entry.

Post Thanks / Like
    the x2 only finds 6 radio channels

Post Thanks / Like
    I have those in my azbox's for some time now.
    Still playing fine here.
    Only problem was there is a max to the number of channels the receiver can place under one freq.
    Had to use a separate sat to log manually those that would not come in.
    Once done the file was saved and sent to the other az receivers so all now have every one of those music channels here.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! wildbill47 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, wildbill47 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, wildbill47 did! Be COOL like wildbill47 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you are on AMC 1 ? What tp freq ? I noticed most NBC feeds on lyngsat. Are they AC3 audio ?