Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RC71 IR mode, manual program.

Post Thanks / Like

RC71 IR mode, manual program.

Has anyone figured out how to program the new rc71 remote to tvs manually yet? I tried mute and select and it flashed twice, but my lg code (10812) came back red. The remote works fine in IR on my (34)genie, and I know the RF will not work. But the 34 genie can not program the remote to the tv for me like the rc65x can. Did they change the codes or something?

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
    To obtain, something of equal value must first be lost.
    That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
    In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twizt3dkitty View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to program the new rc71 remote to tvs manually yet? I tried mute and select and it flashed twice, but my lg code (10812) came back red. The remote works fine in IR on my (34)genie, and I know the RF will not work. But the 34 genie can not program the remote to the tv for me like the rc65x can. Did they change the codes or something?
    Yeah they've changed all kinds of stuff on those things! It's a crazy process to program them. Do you have a log in to satinstalltraining.com? It's all in there

Post Thanks / Like
    No but I can request one and check it out. I'm in house so it wouldn't be a problem. For anyone that is not a tech that website is only accessible to employees.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
    To obtain, something of equal value must first be lost.
    That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
    In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twizt3dkitty View Post
    No but I can request one and check it out. I'm in house so it wouldn't be a problem. For anyone that is not a tech that website is only accessible to employees.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    There is an entire section on that remote and how to program is and all its actual functions. Take a look on there, I haven't had to fun of programming one just yet

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stardust3 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stardust3 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stardust3 did! Be COOL like stardust3 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any update how to manually do this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get on sat install training. There is an entire list of codes for the 71 now for tons of tv's, I printed out 4 pages. There is no manual channel up/down at this point and if there is they haven't let us know about it

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast