Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to The Dish Earth channel?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the information on the previous post here on the site. I would like to think that Dish will take notice to all of the attention and think about adding a camera to their next "bird".

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually many people missed it right away.. I have been gone "out of the country" for a while and just found it missing upon my return.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! 3HaloODST did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, 3HaloODST did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, 3HaloODST did! Be COOL like 3HaloODST and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely missed it right away, still do .
    2 Hoppers w/Sling / 2 Hopper 2000s / 1 Joey 1.0 (all receivers can see each other)

1 ViP722k (separate account)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard that that channel was OUT of this World.

Post Thanks / Like
    we missed it right away. it was interesting and I am sad its gone. it has been gone a good while now. hope they will find away to bring it back.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TheKrell did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TheKrell did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TheKrell did! Be COOL like TheKrell and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a great idea, executed badly. I think the next such camera should have better resolution and exposure control. We might even be able to see something that way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast