Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pilot TV - New Roku Channel

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! PopcornNMore did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, PopcornNMore did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, PopcornNMore did! Be COOL like PopcornNMore and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Pilot TV - New Roku Channel

A new Roku channel was added yesterday called "Pilot TV". It looks really cool and they have a lot of great retro programming. However, once the channel was added I needed to enter an access code and there is nowhere on the site to enter this code. I believe I need to become a subscriber. I might try it free for a week to see the quality of the programming.

1 week free or $1.99 a month or $24 a year.

https://pilottv.net/

Dishes: 240cm (8') WS International Dish, C-Band * 180cm (6') Fortec Dish, C-Band * 180cm (6') Channel Master Dish, C-Band * 120cm (4') Channel Master Dish, SG2100 H-H, KU-Band * 36" X 26" Channel Master (StarBand) Dish, DBS * 18" Dish, DirecTV, DSS LNBF * Dish 1000+, Dish Network
    OTA Antennas: Terk TV-32 UHF Antenna, (Pittsburgh, PA locals) * Antennacraft MXU59 UHF Antenna, (Johnstown, PA locals)
    Receivers: VIP722 Dish Network * Coolsat 4000 Premium * Coolsat 6100 PVR * Openbox S9 HD PVR * Motorola DSR-410DS

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Kraven did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Kraven did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Kraven did! Be COOL like Kraven and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kraven2012
    I say we're better off making our own Roku channel!
    39" offset, 6ft BUD, Micro HD, Openbox s10, channel master 4228HD, CM7777 Preamp, Homemade Yagi

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Stargazer did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Stargazer did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Stargazer did! Be COOL like Stargazer and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would not be a bad idea and am surprised someone did not think of that before.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! PopcornNMore did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, PopcornNMore did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, PopcornNMore did! Be COOL like PopcornNMore and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm now signed up for a free week and so far I like the new service. Watching the pilot never before seen episode of "Bewitched" right now.

Attached are the schedules for this week and next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Week-16.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	460.7 KB 
ID:	88601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Week-17.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	452.0 KB 
ID:	88602  

Dishes: 240cm (8') WS International Dish, C-Band * 180cm (6') Fortec Dish, C-Band * 180cm (6') Channel Master Dish, C-Band * 120cm (4') Channel Master Dish, SG2100 H-H, KU-Band * 36" X 26" Channel Master (StarBand) Dish, DBS * 18" Dish, DirecTV, DSS LNBF * Dish 1000+, Dish Network
    OTA Antennas: Terk TV-32 UHF Antenna, (Pittsburgh, PA locals) * Antennacraft MXU59 UHF Antenna, (Johnstown, PA locals)
    Receivers: VIP722 Dish Network * Coolsat 4000 Premium * Coolsat 6100 PVR * Openbox S9 HD PVR * Motorola DSR-410DS

Post Thanks / Like
    Popcorn, I might have to try this one looks pretty good. I usually steer away from the pay channels but it might be worth a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
    I say we're better off making our own Roku channel!
    Are you thinking a Sat Guys channel lol...or our own retro channel...certainly enough able bodied talent here to do it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast