Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Big dish adjustment Help?????

Post Thanks / Like

Question Big dish adjustment Help?????

Hi Everybody,
    I need help to finish adjust on a 10' dish. I'm trying to get the signal of StarOne C2, from a dish installed on Deerfield Beach,FL. I need to know the Screw adjust and the Universal LNB alignment. It has some scale on it, to hold on focus, but i don't know what is the correct distance. I'm getting a very weak signal on satellite finder. Any help will be very appreciated. thanks

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Magic Static did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Magic Static did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Magic Static did! Be COOL like Magic Static and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That bird is pointed at South America. I definitely can't see it in Montana. I'm thinking Florida may be well out of the footprint also. You may want to see if you can find a footprint map and check into this.
    System 1. 10' Winegard Pinnacle, AJAK H180, ASC1, Bullseye II /4 Norsat DRO LNBs, GeoSat Pro microHD
    System 2. 10' Channel Master, AJAK H180, ASC1, Bullseye II / 4 Norsat PLL LNBs, HTPC TeVii S464 DVBS2, micro HD
    Shared 1m Prodlin on AMC1 103.0W Ku

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Pixl did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Pixl did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Pixl did! Be COOL like Pixl and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the U.S. is way out of the footprint.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! FaT Air did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, FaT Air did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, FaT Air did! Be COOL like FaT Air and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is some 'spillage' of C2 into the Caribbean region. (That
    satbeams

doesn't show) If your in southern FL, you might get something on C2, but by northern FL chances are slim. Georgia? nothing.
    Suggest you use 78W or 83W to set your elevation to start with.
    http://www.lyngsat.com/america.html

A guide, for this, I put together http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/222234-BUD-manual
    Skew, with the dish on a polar mount would be zero. What 's the model # of the lnbf? Some require their mark at 3:00, some at 12:00.

One night I walked home very late and fell asleep in somebody's satellite dish.My dreams were showing up on TV's all over the world. -- Steven Wright
    Openbox S9, Pansat 3500SD, 139w to 55.5W +30W
    10Ft USS Steel BUD and an assortment of ChannelMaster dishes, (1)84e, (2).7m, (2)1.2m,(1)1.0M, (1)2.4m[8ft] offset in storage.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am just north of you in Jensen Beach. I cannot get Star One C2 at 70w here at all on my 10 footer. Star One C1 at 65 w is fine.

===
    Bill
    4 tuner Vu+ Duo2 running OpenVIX Zeus with MetrixHD skin ... 2 tuner AzBox Premium Plus for 4.2.2 ... Amiko Nano HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since no one else has said it I might as well say it myself!

WELCOME TO SATGUYS!!

10 ft Winegard, DMX-741S LNBF, VonWeise Mover, Micro HD/AZBox Elite/Openbox S9 and PowerMax Vbox X.

10 ft Unimesh, DMX-741S LNBF, VonWeise Mover, Micro HD/AZBox Ultra/Openbox S9 and PowerMax Vbox X.

With both systems seeing 37W back to 139W plus 23 local channels OTA, we are a subscription free home!