Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have some pics of the new dish called Fridea.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! danristheman did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, danristheman did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, danristheman did! Be COOL like danristheman and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    that dish sits on the back porch is a channel master 1 meter. I have so called permission for the dish on my pole outside my apartment but it didn't say in the rule book that I couldn't add on. They banned satellite dishes but I got to keep mine but others can't. I tested out the cover material on my other dish covering up cband lbf and ku band lnb got a good signal quality its the same materia tey make boat covers out of here. Here in Angola they have everything for boats cause of the 101 lakes in the county.

Dan Rose

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    1 meter CM? That's protected under OTARD.
    Current systems: 3X GEOSATpro microHD PVRs; Digitrans DTE-7150 DVB/Digicipher II; SiliconDust HDHomeRun ATSC/QAM networked tuners; fixed 1 meter Channel Master dish with Eagle Aspen P870 FSS stacked Ku LNB; 2X 3ABN 36" dishes with Sadoun KBSL1 stacked Ku LNBFs on Powermax SG-9120B H-H motors; fixed Sadoun SD180G 1.8 meter dish with Eagle Aspen B1SAT stacked C LNBF; Winegard Square Shooter OTA DTV antenna

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! danristheman did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, danristheman did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, danristheman did! Be COOL like danristheman and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i bring up the rules it will not look good for me so try to get everything quite.

dan Rose

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234