Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: FXX Channel Update

Post Thanks / Like

FXX Channel Update

FXX is going to launch on September 2 and debut much of their programming on Sept 4th, including The League and It's Always Sunny. Has anything been announced in regards to Dish carrying the channel?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
    I will bleed BROWN and ORANGE until the day I die..CLEVELAND ROCKS....GO BROWNS!!!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! pro96 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, pro96 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, pro96 did! Be COOL like pro96 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateTodd View Post
    FXX is going to launch on September 2 and debut much of their programming on Sept 4th, including The League and It's Always Sunny. Has anything been announced in regards to Dish carrying the channel?

Look on the side of page. Says channel 390 for DN and 619 for DTV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting find...I also came along this quote from Dish on Facebook :

Nicole:
    Will the new FX channel FXX be included on your basic package?? I really hope so
    DISH:
    Hi, Nicole. Thank you for contacting us with your question tonight. We are looking forward to providing this new channel once it hits the market in mid August. At this time it has not been determined which packages it will be included in, please keep periodically checking back with us for more information. Have a wonderful night! -Paige D.

Last edited by PirateTodd; 07-23-2013 at 05:57 AM.
    I will bleed BROWN and ORANGE until the day I die..CLEVELAND ROCKS....GO BROWNS!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    FXX is just the old Fox Soccer Channel.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! ashutto20 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, ashutto20 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, ashutto20 did! Be COOL like ashutto20 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope at200...im thinking it will be 250 though where fox soccer is now

Post Thanks / Like
    i depends on whether Fox will treat this like they are treating Fox Sports 1 & 2, as pretending it's completely a brand new channel instead of a format flip of a existing channel. if Fox is gonna call it a new channel, then i would see this channel be bundled with FS1/FS2 in the negotiations of those channels since Fox is negotiating with Dish, DirecTV and Time Warner at this time for carriage of FS1/FS2.
    Dish Network customer since 2007, upgraded to HD on September 2, 2010.

DVR/Boxes: Dish VIP HD-DVR 722k (2 of them).