Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Doctor Who' 50th Anniversary to be Simulcast Internationally

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Foxbat did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Foxbat did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Foxbat did! Be COOL like Foxbat and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the graphic BBC came up with for the 50th Anniversary (mods can take it down if this is an inappropriate cut-n-paste).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-740443055.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	309.4 KB 
ID:	89674  

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma / Las Vegas, Nevada
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like that graphic too, rumors are that Paul McGann has filmed a webisode as the 8th Doctor to air as a prequel online leading up to and tying into the 50th special.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Derwin0 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Derwin0 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Derwin0 did! Be COOL like Derwin0 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Derwin0
    I liked it much better during the 25th anniversary when we got it 2 days earlier

PBS showed it Thursday night (the actual anniversary), while BBC didn't show it until Saturday. It was my first view of the 5th Doctor, as GPT hadn't picked up Davidson's package yet, and was still doing Tom Baker.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Foxbat did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Foxbat did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Foxbat did! Be COOL like Foxbat and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    We might be dating ourselves remembering past Doctors.

When we got cable TV back in the 1970s, I got introduced to the third Doctor on WTTW out of Chicago. My friend across the street had a TV tower and I'd go over there to watch WGN (snow and motor interference and ghosts notwithstanding), but after we got cable, the tower was toast! We'd watch Doctor Who Sunday night (Monty Python, too!) and talk about the Doctor's latest hijinks Monday at school.

I remember seeing both Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker so WTTW must have been showing them shortly after BBC aired them. I had a thing for Romanadvoratrelundar and was really bummed when she regenerated into the blond Romana.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mike123abc did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mike123abc did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mike123abc did! Be COOL like mike123abc and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    November is still a long wait! I wonder when the Christmas episode will air?

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma / Las Vegas, Nevada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mike123abc View Post
    November is still a long wait! I wonder when the Christmas episode will air?
    It should air Christmas Day

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast