Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOX Shuffle (FS1, FS2, and FXX) any updates?

Post Thanks / Like

FOX Shuffle (FS1, FS2, and FXX) any updates?

Do we have an update as to what to expect on Saturday August 17, 2013 when SPEED CHANNEL gets rebranded as Fox Sports 1? Looking at the guide today it looks like Speed Channel repeats are on tap for that day. The next question is, how will this effect Fuel TV (Fox Sports 2) and Fox Soccer Channel (FXX) once they make the change? I agree FOX is asking for quite an increase, but college football will not be on FX this season due to these new channels. Hopefully it will all be fixed before the season really kicks off later this month, We will get an increase next year anyways (as we have every year) so lets make this happen on time. Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    If D* is forced to pay an exorbitant fee to Fox in order to carry those channels then they might be forced to impose a bigger price increase than they would otherwise. D* needs to tell Fox to shove it. This bidding war over sports programming has got to stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    i said this in the Dish section's FS1 discussion thread so i'll post it here in a quote

i wonder if the sticking point in negotiations with Dish, DirecTV and Time Warner Cable/Bright House Networks isn't the cost of Fox Sports 1 & 2 but them trying to bundle another new channel FXX into the carriage deal. i have a feeling that it might be FXX that's the sticking point.
    Dish Network customer since 2007, upgraded to HD on September 2, 2010.

DVR/Boxes: Dish VIP HD-DVR 722k (2 of them).

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! whitewolf8214 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, whitewolf8214 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, whitewolf8214 did! Be COOL like whitewolf8214 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fox Sports 1 Waits On Deals With DirecTV, Dish Network, And Time Warner Cable
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/fox-sports-...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all... first post here.....lol
    It is my understading that. DTV and TimeWarner have only agreed to the Grand Opening of the Renamed channels of.. Fuel-Speed and Soccer.. and have not finalized a contract with Fox from the last I have read
    On the other hand... DN has signed an agreement.. that is somewhere in the neighborhood of.. $0.88 Per Viewer for the 3 channels... where for the 2 channels of Fuel and Speed it was around $0.22 per viewer..
    that is according to DN Tech Support.. when I asked them about the 3 Fox channels.. earlier today.. who knows how accurate that is.. just repeating what I was told.
    Great Grand Opening.. Or Grand Renaming of Channels.. with 6 hours of UFC... can't beat that.. jmo of course...lol
    dishusergirl

raoul5788 is online now Studebaker driver
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    to Satelliteguys dishusergirl!
    BTW, my name is Chip, Raoul5788 is just a screen name

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast