Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dish is getting FXX

Post Thanks / Like

Dish is getting FXX

Just pulled this from
    http://www.getfxx.com

Great news!
    Starting September 2nd, DISH Network will carry FXX. Please check back here on September 2nd to find the channel number or go to the DISH Network programming guide.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! ashutto20 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, ashutto20 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, ashutto20 did! Be COOL like ashutto20 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good find and I'm probably just being whatever ...but when I put in my zip and look at the 4 providers...dish is the only one with out a ch number

I'm sure no biggie but I came across that and was curious

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ashutto20 View Post
    Good find and I'm probably just being whatever ...but when I put in my zip and look at the 4 providers...dish is the only one with out a ch number

I'm sure no biggie but I came across that and was curious
    Well I'm pretty sure Fox Sports Soccer will become FXX and DISH may move the channel closer to FX when it launches which could be the reason why there is no channel number listed. Or this could be some sick game that Fox is playing by just listing providers and saying "good news you're good to go" so people will be angry when it launches and they don't get it. I don't see the second scenario though as I'm sure DISH picked up FXX when they picked up the more expensive Fox Sports 1 and I believe there was a total of three TV providers on the list on the getfxx site.

Post Thanks / Like
    dish had a choice, run fox soccer reruns in an endless loop or pick up fxx. so they really had no choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    For the record, folks, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and FXX are not different channels that Dish was choosing to add or not add. Dish has all three. Fox is rebranding Speed, Fuel and Fox Soccer to those channels. And, as of now, each channel is planned to stay at the same channel location as the former channel. That could always change, of course, but for now...same location in the lineup.
    My disclaimer: As a Dish employee, my opinions expressed here are strictly my own. They do not represent my employer in any way, shape or form.

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked Dish about this on Twitter. FXX will be on channel 390 according to them.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast