Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Sathero SH-200 TP list

Post Thanks / Like

Sathero SH-200 TP list

Hello,

If anyone has an updated TP list for the Sathero SH-200, I would appreciate getting a copy, mine is out of date... thanks

sgs
    922 4DTV, Azbox Ultra HD, Openbox S9, 5 old SD receivers, 10ft Cband mesh.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

ke4est is offline Long Live FTA
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't have one, but I need to update mine.
    FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!

Post Thanks / Like
    you can find the latest list by going to the Sathero website and logging in with your username/password.

since I haven't done that in awhile --- I use my own edited custom list that has lots of the data
    transponders that are usually more plentiful and stronger than video or audio carriers on a lot of the Ku sats -- I don't know if the Sathero website one iss very up-to-date right now or just reasonably up-to-date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks SkySurfer, that's what I ended up doing. It's a reasonable list; but perhaps you'd like to post your list of powerful data transponders? I'm using the list posted in a sticky here for the strong TPs.

Thanks
    sgs
    922 4DTV, Azbox Ultra HD, Openbox S9, 5 old SD receivers, 10ft Cband mesh.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dvbmojo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dvbmojo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dvbmojo did! Be COOL like dvbmojo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you edit the list, what is the name supposed to be? On the video, he only mentions the extension.

-Doug

ke4est is offline Long Live FTA
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I make the name what I want it to be.

FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!