Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only getting a few channels on Galaxy 19

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you're very close. I setup a Ku motorized FTA dish for the first time in February and I was surprised at how little you have to move the dish before it's aimed at another satellite it seemed less than inches in any given direction. A little movement is all it takes.

When you install a motor adjust carefully to maximize reception once you found your true south satellite in order to get the best signals possible across the arc.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

ke4est is online now Long Live FTA
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site!!
    FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning,

Well this morning I was only able to hit 101W, 99W and 95W. I noticed that my Tripod was not staying level as the grass and dirt were soft. After an hour of going back and forth (and having to go visit family an hour away and I'm leaving tonight) I decided to just wait a couple of weeks on my motor. Then I can mount this on the concrete pad in the backyard! Thanks again for all of your help, and i'll keep you posted on my final setup once it's done (and then maybe a BUD system in the near future!)

Thanks,

Allen

Post Thanks / Like
    That's very good. You're getting a feel of how very little spacing there is between the satellites. For a motorized setup, you will definitely have to have a stable, plumb mount. You will get 97W in no time if you picked up both 95 and 99

WSI WS9036 90cm dish with DG-380 Motor, Titanium PLL-1KS Standard Ku LNBF, and MicroHD receiver. Mini-BUD experiment with same dish, motor, receiver, but with scalar kit and Titanium C1-PLL (DMSi BSC421 as backup). Traxis 3500 backup/test receiver; Avenger PLL321S-2 Universal Ku LNBF for backup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12