Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
PPV certificates and VOD channels
In the past, you couldn't use PPV certificates to "pay" for movies on channel 1 or 501 (the ones labeled "VOD"). At some point, Dish added the option, based on these instructions:
REDEEMING MY CERTIFICATE
- Make note of your certificate #
- Go to
- Select the movie you would like to order
- Under Payment Form select "Use Pay-Per-View Certificate"
- Enter your certificate #
- Select "Submit"
Following the link for ordering VOD says to find the program in the guide and hit INFO. In the information screen, you're supposed to have an "order ID" listed. None show up on a couple of programs I tried.
Does anyone else have an ID # included ?
10-26-2013 01:09 PM