Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Dish Mover Program Question

Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dish Mover Program Question

I was just laid off last Friday. My plans are to move in with my parents until I can get another job to save some money. My parents have Dish but are not under a contract. I have dish and I am under a contract. My question is will there be a problem for me to set up dish movers with two accounts at one address, I will be living behind the house in a cottage. Thanks!!!!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bobby did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bobby did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bobby did! Be COOL like Bobby and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shouldn't be.... Why don't you PM DIRT a see what they say...
    Bobby

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Hall did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Hall did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Hall did! Be COOL like Hall and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that cottage has a different address or even "Suite C", it will be dimple and a non-issue. Hint: You can make up the "Suite" or "Apt" part and Dish won't know or care.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Remember: SatelliteGuys are not your normal customer

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Tampa8 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Tampa8 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Tampa8 did! Be COOL like Tampa8 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if it's bending the rules, it is bending in the favor of DISH if anything in my opinion, so I agree - you live at the "B" address......

Gordon Shumway works at Vandelay Industries.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Tampa8 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Tampa8 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Tampa8 did! Be COOL like Tampa8 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I wish you luck in getting another job, soon. (Not the DISH SOON)
    Gordon Shumway works at Vandelay Industries.