Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Hopper Remote

Post Thanks / Like

Hopper Remote

Does anyone know if it is possible to have more than one remote for each hopper/joey?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! rglore did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, rglore did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, rglore did! Be COOL like rglore and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe each can have up to eight remotes, one of my Hoppers currently has six.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! charlesrshell did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, charlesrshell did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, charlesrshell did! Be COOL like charlesrshell and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The limit is eight remotes paired to a Hopper. One of my Hoppers has the limit and I also have three more older 21.0 remotes in IR mode I use for this same Hopper.
    Dish 1000+ / Dish 500 / SIRIUS Radio / OTA Terrestrial Digital DB4 / 26 dB Pre-Amp / Slingbox 500 / RF Modulatorsx3
    119 / 110 / 129 / 118.7 / DPP44x2 / Duo Nodex2 / Hopper w/Slingx4 / Joeyx1 / 500G WD My DVR Expander EHDx2
    AEP HD / Xtsy / Multi-Sport / Blockbuster@Home / International Basic / Italian Raitalia / Heartland / Outdoor Sports
    55" Samsung HD LED / 50" Panasonic HD Plasma / 50" Vizio HD LED / 40" Samsung HD LED / 32" Vizio HD LCD