Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Previous attachments unavailable

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! FaT Air did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, FaT Air did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, FaT Air did! Be COOL like FaT Air and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Previous attachments unavailable

I can't see my previous uploads when clicking on "Manage Attachments". Matter of fact, cant see the thumbnail of the upload I just did. Only the Select file and the allowed file types. The uploads seem to 'attach' tho. (as seen below, they show up in 'Preview Post' also)
    Screenshots are showing I'm using Chromium in Ubuntu 12.04LTS. Firefox in Ubuntu is the same.
    Acts the same in Windoze Vista, Chrome and FF.
    Dunno what's up as I've tried everything I can think of.
    Dee_Ann also noticed this here
    http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/...20#post3326620
    using a 'work around to insert these:

Any ideas? Your end or ours??
    One night I walked home very late and fell asleep in somebody's satellite dish.My dreams were showing up on TV's all over the world. -- Steven Wright
    Openbox S9, Pansat 3500SD, 139w to 55.5W +30W
    10Ft USS Steel BUD and an assortment of ChannelMaster dishes, (1)84e, (2).7m, (2)1.2m,(1)1.0M, (1)2.4m[8ft] offset in storage.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Magic Static did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Magic Static did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Magic Static did! Be COOL like Magic Static and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the site software has done away with that option. I can't find it in my settings anymore. No enhanced file management.

System 1. 10' Winegard Pinnacle, AJAK H180, ASC1, Bullseye II /4 Norsat DRO LNBs, GeoSat Pro microHD
    System 2. 10' Channel Master, AJAK H180, ASC1, Bullseye II / 4 Norsat PLL LNBs, HTPC TeVii S464 DVBS2, micro HD
    Shared 1m Prodlin on AMC1 103.0W Ku