Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You tube on Roku 3

Post Thanks / Like

You tube on Roku 3

http://blog.roku.com/blog/2013/12/17...ube-on-roku-3/

Introducing YouTube on Roku 3

Posted on December 17, 2013 by Ed Lee

This season through our Moxkat Grvida video ads we’re celebrating the art of self-gifting so it seems especially appropriate that today we are gifting ourselves – and by extension all of you – the gift of a YouTube channel on Roku. YouTube is available now on the Roku 3 player in the U.S. Canada, U.K. and the Republic of Ireland. The channel is expected to be available on additional player models next year.

The YouTube channel rounds out our industry-leading selection of streaming entertainment just in time for the holidays and the annual year-end best-of video lists like YouTube’s own list of top trending videos released last week. Whether it’s finding a helpful tutorial, listening to the latest music, or watching your favorite videos for hours on end, YouTube has something for everyone and today we couldn’t be more pleased to announce the launch of this much-anticipated channel on our platform.

In addition, the “Send to TV” feature lets customers pair a smartphone or tablet to YouTube on the Roku 3. Just connect your device to the same Wifi as your Roku, and with one click send videos to your Roku.

Roku 3 customers can start watching their YouTube subscribed channels and videos in HD by installing YouTube from the Roku Channel Store today.

Go Fighting Phillies!
    Go Flyers!
    Go Eagles!
    Go Kyle Busch 18 , Denny Hamlin 11 and Mat Kenseth 20 JGRacing!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Don Landis did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Don Landis did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Don Landis did! Be COOL like Don Landis and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's about time!

I just ruled out Roku because it did not offer YT. I bought the WDTV instead. Happy it is doing what I needed but I have always felt the Roku is the better box.
    My You Tube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DonLandis

Don Landis

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Tampa8 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Tampa8 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Tampa8 did! Be COOL like Tampa8 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    At one time I too wanted Youtube on the Roku. But now it really isn't even needed for alot of people anymore. My Smart TV's like many has it, both my Tablet and Smartphone has it, with all kinds of functionality. (Via Chromecast, or an HDMI cable, or just the app itself if your Smart TV is compatible you can watch on your TV.) With Chromecast even HBOGO for me is actually easier using my Tablet or Phone than going to Roku to watch. (You can close a Chromecast event on the phone or tablet and it continues to stream, allowing you to use the device normally)
    Gordon Shumway works at Vandelay Industries.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wake me when YT works on the 2XS.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Kraven did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Kraven did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Kraven did! Be COOL like Kraven and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kraven2012
    Excellent news and about time! Thanks Neljtorres
    39" offset, 6ft BUD, Micro HD, Openbox s10, channel master 4228HD, CM7777 Preamp, Homemade Yagi

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! FunkyBoss did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, FunkyBoss did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, FunkyBoss did! Be COOL like FunkyBoss and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast