Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/3/2014 1:17am - Uplink Activity Report - 40 changes

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! satjay did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, satjay did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, satjay did! Be COOL like satjay and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: michjay74
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Greczkowski View Post
    I'd the Dish guys wanted to play with the satelliteguys they could add the Disney HD channels in the uplink stream and watch us go wild. The issue is when they take them down they would get all kinds of crap from us. Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
    Yes, talk about a virtual riot lol Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
    Last edited by satjay; 01-03-2014 at 12:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    yea i would like to that happen also add the new disney hd channels back you will have a riot if they take them down.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! cosmo_kramer did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, cosmo_kramer did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, cosmo_kramer did! Be COOL like cosmo_kramer and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there an echo in here??

TNGTony is online now Proud Staff Member
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just have them put them up and take them down alternately at each uplink session like a yo-yo! That would be the best! I can just see people's head's exploding!

BTW, the Christmas season doesn't end until MONDAY as far as I'm concerned.
    THERE= a place. not here - THEIR= belongs to them - THEY'RE = short for "They Are". THEN = a point in time; not now. - THAN = used to compare things.
    -If you tried 4 times to move forward, it was the FOURTH time you went FORTH! ---Something AFFECTS you. You have an EFFECT on something
    Some one can win a MEDAL made of a METAL like gold for showing his METTLE (courage)
    If something is LOOSE you might LOSE it. Your=belongs to "you" You're short for "you are"
    You file a suit in court. You wear a suit in court. You stay in a suite at the hotel. You sweat it out. Victory is sweet!
    If two sets of twin brothers have a gunfight, you have a Dual Duel
    MUTE=Silent, unable to talk. MOOT= No longer relevant or important. "A mute points out a moot point."

Greenville, North Carolina, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh so like the logos?

Sent from my iPad using
    Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12