Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What a Gift!!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
    I've kept mine in well in check too:

2001: $50
    2002: $52
    2003: $64 upped a package level
    2004: $66
    2005: $68
    2006: $70
    2007: $60 Dish Mover promo
    2008: $66 added multisport
    2009: $74 promo over
    2010: $78
    2011: $83
    2012: $76 dropped multisport
    2013: $72 downgraded a package

I've tried to keep mine down too over the years,but it gets exhausting keeping up with all the changes and having to change receivers out etc. In 2010 I had like three dvrs and had to get rid of all but one in order to escape the extra $17.00 a month for each 722 on my account. So I traded them in and got just two 211s & paid the $40.00 to turn them into dvrs. Then the hopper came along and now it will go up again after I bought a 2nd hopper last year and it was supposedly grandfathered,till now. I am really leaning towards keeping the 2nd hopper since there won't really be any savings over a super joey other than $2.00. It might pay to keep the 2nd hopper to keep me and my wife from having to share one hopper . But the only problem is that she sometimes deletes my shows on my hopper, when she thinks she is on hers ,while watching in the living room.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Scherrman did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Scherrman did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Scherrman did! Be COOL like Scherrman and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Herky_T_Hawkeye
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD-C05 View Post
    I've tried to keep mine down too over the years,but it gets exhausting keeping up with all the changes and having to change receivers out etc. In 2010 I had like three dvrs and had to get rid of all but one in order to escape the extra $17.00 a month for each 722 on my account. So I traded them in and got just two 211s & paid the $40.00 to turn them into dvrs. Then the hopper came along and now it will go up again after I bought a 2nd hopper last year and it was supposedly grandfathered,till now. I am really leaning towards keeping the 2nd hopper since there won't really be any savings over a super joey other than $2.00. It might pay to keep the 2nd hopper to keep me and my wife from having to share one hopper . But the only problem is that she sometimes deletes my shows on my hopper, when she thinks she is on hers ,while watching in the living room.
    You should become a Dish retailer. lol. We have to help people figure out their bills and keep up to date on all the business rules, equipment changes, program changes, promotions starting and ending and all kinds of other weird things that I'd never be able to think up. It's similar hanging out on here but way more stressful. If it's a friendly customer it can actually be fun, like figuring out a puzzle. Then we have days where the customer is a demanding jerk and expects everything done to his impossible standards and to be done free. Those are the days you rethink what you're doing with your life.
    If you are signing up for Dish please consider using one of my referrals
    TMR155082598 / AHP067673556 / AHP060706106
    To redeem the code go to
    http://tinyurl.com/dishreferralor you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!

In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here. GO HAWKS!

Hopper with Sling and EHD on Samsung 58" Plasma
    Hopper on JVC 70" HDILA
    Mirrored to JVC 37" LCD
    Joey on Emerson 32" LCD
    Joey on LG 26" LCD
    211z with Tailgater

Post Thanks / Like
    Just go to
    http://mydish.com/myppvcerts

and you should get credit

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrenkamp View Post
    Just go to

I got one free pay per view, it looks like dated today: 1/15/14. Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    Anybody else get a LARGE piece of (Junk Mail) from Dish that had 1 free PPV certificate!! Why did they waste so much money? A simple email would have been fine. The envelope said "special thank you" I know they were trying to put "Lipstick" on the pig about their price increase but I think subs would find this as an "Insult" to our intelligence.. I hope (For Dish's Sake) that other subs may have gotten better gifts..I really that charlie knows about this complete and total waste of resources.
    Lucky DAWG! You got a free PPV coupon? All I got was a month worth of free EPIX (I don't need their free EPIX, I get EPIX through Amazon Prime and NetFlix) and some free movies that I'll never watch next month on the Blockbuster channel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrenkamp View Post
    Just go to

i didnt get one. I did get Epix for a month though.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast