Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DISH Network vs. SportsTime Ohio

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Yespage did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Yespage did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Yespage did! Be COOL like Yespage and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget Fox, forget STO! Enough of this RSN highway robbery. If they think their content is that important to viewers, go a la carte and just see how many bite. Just another channel created to get more out of the cash cow. You used to watch the Cavs and Indians on one channel. Enough with the greed.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! antimoz did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, antimoz did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, antimoz did! Be COOL like antimoz and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster_dude View Post
    There is Root Sports from Pittsburgh. But Charlie hates NY sports teams so instead we get force fed Pittsburgh sports. If STO stayed away, I would have no issue with it since it only carries Indians games.
    I dont know if it is location based but the only RSN I receive after they dropped MSG was STO. ROOT doesnt even show up in my program guide. I'm in the southern tier closer to PIT than CLE too!

Post Thanks / Like

DISH Network vs. SportsTime Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by antimoz View Post
    I dont know if it is location based but the only RSN I receive after they dropped MSG was STO. ROOT doesnt even show up in my program guide. I'm in the southern tier closer to PIT than CLE too!
    It's channel 428. Make sure you are looking at All Channels.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
    Last edited by chuckster_dude; 01-22-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a shame we have to loose another sports channel on dish. I blame Fox sports, they own sto. Look at what some of the other sports channels pay to get the games on their channel. This money goes to pay for player salaries. Its all about money. I blame big TV contracts for our over paid sports athletes today. If you want your sports. Go to direct tv to watch sports. Fox and direct tv sleep in the same bed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could get Root Sports Pittsburgh where im at in Ohio, some parts of the Cleveland DMA get it with there locals and some don't, depending on your zip code

Post Thanks / Like
    I get root sports in southern NYS.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast