Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dish commercials interrupting

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Hall did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Hall did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Hall did! Be COOL like Hall and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what it's called anymore, but they worked with (or licensed it from) Dolby. I turned it off in the past because my TV, from 2005, had the option and it worked great. If it was "on" both, it really acted funky. Commercials ended up so low you couldn't hear them.

Reminds me to look for it and check the setting when I get home...
    Remember: SatelliteGuys are not your normal customer

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TheKrell did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TheKrell did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TheKrell did! Be COOL like TheKrell and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I turned it off in the past because my TV, from 2005, had the option and it worked great. If it was "on" both, it really acted funky. Commercials ended up so low you couldn't hear them.
    Wow! That sounds like a great feature. What TV has this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123