Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dish Network Pirate TV channel

Post Thanks / Like

Dish Network Pirate TV channel

I hear Dish has many "Pirate TV" channels on various satellites. People who try to scam the net either get the Pirate TV or the channel saying how to swap out your access card. Is it possible to view these channels on a legitimate system? I am just curious what they say on the Pirate TV channel.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Derwin0 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Derwin0 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Derwin0 did! Be COOL like Derwin0 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Derwin0
    Bell Expressvu used to have them say some like "call 1-800-###-#### to add HBO"
    Easy way to snag the pirates. They call they number, give their account info, and the reciever gets ECM'd

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Cyclone did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Cyclone did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Cyclone did! Be COOL like Cyclone and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard that at one time Comcast used to run "Free Comcast T-Shirts" ads in between PPV movies on their analog systems. To Legit customers, these channels would be scrambled in between movies, therefore only people with illegal descramblers would actually see them and call for the T-Shirts.

I remember reading about this one time when Comcast accidential descrambled the channel and many legit customers saw and called and where later treated like pirates. This of course caused a nice legal mess for Comcast and its customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is basically a loop that says "if you are seeing this, you're not paying for your programming" and offers a basic amnisty for those who want to become legit customers. (Not everyone who is a pirate may know it.)

A link to the video clip was posted at DBSTalk a week or so ago.

JL

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! GaryPen did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, GaryPen did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, GaryPen did! Be COOL like GaryPen and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought The Pirate Channel was another Encore Theme channel, like the Westerns Channel. Those Errol Flynn movies were great.
    FYI:
    -It's "couldn't care less", not "could care less".
    -It's "would've", "should've", and "could've", not "would of", "should of", and "could of".
    -It's "voila!", not "walla!" (That's right. You've been speaking French all this time.)
    -The first word in each sentence should be capitalized.
    -A period goes at the end of each sentence.
    -Commas are also a good idea, on occasion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute one, Gary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast