Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Beware!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Newbies Beware!!!!

Learn from my mistake. Check out a company thoroughly before you make a purchase. If you buy a receiver from an online company that offers a 10 day “Satisfaction Guarantee” they will delay your shipment so there is no possible way for you to return it. Their policy states “10 days from order date”. My receiver arrived at my door 13 days after the order date.

I got BURNED!!!! You don’t have to.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! korsjs did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, korsjs did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, korsjs did! Be COOL like korsjs and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the site stpso440. sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

hope to see you around the forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stpso440
    Learn from my mistake. Check out a company thoroughly before you make a purchase. If you buy a receiver from an online company that offers a 10 day “Satisfaction Guarantee” they will delay your shipment so there is no possible way for you to return it. Their policy states “10 days from order date”. My receiver arrived at my door 13 days after the order date.

I got BURNED!!!! You don’t have to.
    Did you pay by credit card?
    Dispute the charge with the CC company. That will get the dealers attention.
    Document everything when disputing the charge

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! riffjim4069 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, riffjim4069 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, riffjim4069 did! Be COOL like riffjim4069 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy from one of the SatelliteGuys Gold Sponsors...that's the best way to avoid being bagged and tagged by a Cyberspace Shylock.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatinKzo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatinKzo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatinKzo did! Be COOL like SatinKzo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mind telling us the company?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! korsjs did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, korsjs did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, korsjs did! Be COOL like korsjs and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i always try to get a recommendation from someone before i buy from an online dealer who i have never heard of.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast