Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to reset parental locks?

Post Thanks / Like

How to reset parental locks?

Hey,
    We just got the Dish Network installed, and we had the installer block a few unwanted channels. He didn't tell us the password, and I've tried all the basic passwords people have been telling me to use. Tehy don't work. But I want one of the channels unblocked. Is there a way to bypass the lock code, and change the password? Or anyway to unlock these channels besides trying all 10,000 possible passcodes?

Thanks,
    Zach

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! thiggin2 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, thiggin2 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, thiggin2 did! Be COOL like thiggin2 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call Dish they will be happy to unlock it of you.
    Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Any other ways other than calling or contacting the CSR's? I've had such long waits, and a very inaudible sounding person.

Thanks,
    zach

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! thiggin2 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, thiggin2 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, thiggin2 did! Be COOL like thiggin2 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well there is another way but I'm not going to go there. If you run a search on this site you might find it if it wasn't deleted.
    Tim

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! CJPC did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, CJPC did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, CJPC did! Be COOL like CJPC and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed, Dish can do it for you w/o issue

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! chaddux did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, chaddux did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, chaddux did! Be COOL like chaddux and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, DISH will be happy to unlock them as long as you are the adult and not the child.
    Dish Network Customer August 24, 2004 - February 18, 2013
    DirecTV Customer Since February 16, 2013

DirecTV Slimline SWM 5 LNB with HR34 "Genie"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast