Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Does dish of spice or playboy in hd ?

Post Thanks / Like

Does dish of spice or playboy in hd ?

Hi guys

I think Direct has Spice and Voom has something. Wondering if Dish has anything. Just curious to see this in HD glory, accually it may be to discusting

If so what channel. I assume its PPV and not offered as a full time subscription channel.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Sparkman did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Sparkman did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Sparkman did! Be COOL like Sparkman and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alang
    Hi guys

I think Direct has Spice and Voom has something. Wondering if Dish has anything. Just curious to see this in HD glory, accually it may be to discusting

If so what channel. I assume its PPV and not offered as a full time subscription channel.

Thanks!

As of today, DISH has nothing.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! DarrellP did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, DarrellP did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, DarrellP did! Be COOL like DarrellP and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    PlayboyHD on Voom is actually called Playboy Hot HD and includes a LOT of get down nasty sex, not just "Women of Starbucks", etc. They have Spice Clips, Live call-in shows where the girls do as the caller desires, etc. It's not what I expected at all from Playboy, it's much, much hotter and the mojority of the girls are pretty hot as well.

Here's

the link to Adult programming on Dish, but it's not HD.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a bunch of trees blocking my view of the Voom Satellite.

I'm just gonna have to chop them all down, now.

I gotta have that damn channel.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! rang1995 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, rang1995 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, rang1995 did! Be COOL like rang1995 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    a sample from the voom ch.. tonight
    Video Centerfold: 50th Anniversary Playmate (Special) Colleen Shannon is celebrated as the 50th Anniversary Playboy Playmate. TVMA CC HDTV
    Hot Rods (2003, Adult) Detectives meet women while pursuing car thieves. AO TVMA HDTV
    Spice Clips Live (Adult) Viewers request their favorite adult movie clips, genres and stars. (Call-in) TVMA HDTV

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! DarrellP did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, DarrellP did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, DarrellP did! Be COOL like DarrellP and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rang1995
    a sample from the voom ch.. tonight
    Video Centerfold: 50th Anniversary Playmate (Special) Colleen Shannon is celebrated as the 50th Anniversary Playboy Playmate. TVMA CC HDTV
    Hot Rods (2003, Adult) Detectives meet women while pursuing car thieves. AO TVMA HDTV
    Spice Clips Live (Adult) Viewers request their favorite adult movie clips, genres and stars. (Call-in) TVMA HDTV
    I've got the 50th set to record, I hope the Voom box tunes to the right channel this time.

Hot 'Rods'; you know they're not talking cars here.