Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
622 How to: Restore a skipped Dish Pass Program (duplicate)
How to restore a skipped Dish Pass Program (duplicate)
Numbers correspond with the attachments
1. Heres how, go to the program with the X Elizabeth I (in this case)in the guide.
2. Go to daily schedule, highlight it and press select.
3. If you hit select it will go to an"event skipped: duplicate event screen"
4. Note here is a timer event help screen.
5. On the Right side of the "event skipped: duplicate event screen" will be 5 buttons hit the top one "Restore" this takes you to
6. An attention (757) restore screen with two options"would you like to:" only restore this one event? and record all duplicate events for this timer?
7. Select one event and OK...
8. Now you can see the restored daily schedule.
9. And this is the "event restored screen".
04-20-2006 05:34 PM