Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do i really need the Dish Home Protection Plan

Post Thanks / Like

Do i really need the Dish Home Protection Plan

I am leasing one 311 and one 211 i was wondering what do i really need the Home Protection Plan plan for? What does it do for me leasing? If the reciever breaks or the dish breaks do i need to pay for anything if i dont have this plan? I am thinking of canceling it because now i need to switch from dish latino HD plantinum to dish hd plantium "in order to view new hd channels in future" So i will have to fork over $12.49 more and was looking to ditch the Home Protection Plan along with my superstation pack to break even should i even need this plan?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BFG did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BFG did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BFG did! Be COOL like BFG and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.

you can add it if you have a problem but no need to pay monthly for it

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lakebum431 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lakebum431 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lakebum431 did! Be COOL like lakebum431 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I echo what BFG says. Don't worry about it until you have a problem. When you do, call and add it, then report your problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    hehe great idea thanks im going to cancel it on the 25th when my billing cycle starts over and i will cancel my super station pack and get the dam hd plantinum + latino i better not loose any of the latino stuff or its my A$$ my mom will freak out lol I will atleast gain several english channels i want like biography channel haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    So how long would you wait to report a problem if you just add the DHPP when you need it?

Post Thanks / Like
    If it was me, I'd add it immediately after your problem develops. Then call right back to report a problem. Chances are you won't get the same CSR
    "You know, Smithers, 'I told you so' has a brother, and his name is 'Shut the hell up!'" -- Monty Burns

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast