Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Dish network distributor

Post Thanks / Like

Dish network distributor

Hi,

Is there a way to find all the dish network distributors in a certain location? can I go to a web site to look this up.

I want to buy a reciever but I like to deal with a real person, not over the phone so I want to see where I can go locally. I live near Laredo, TX. if this helps.

Thanks for the help.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Claude Greiner did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Claude Greiner did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Claude Greiner did! Be COOL like Claude Greiner and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can go to Dishnetwork.com and enter your zip code. Chances are your going to get better prices and customer service dealing with Dishstore.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas should be Recreational Sports and Imports (RS&I) area of distribution.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go with Dishstore.net ....They don't have any robots, and customer service is why they're the best.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero327
    Texas should be Recreational Sports and Imports (RS&I) area of distribution.
    I think he wants to find local dealers not regoinal distributers.