Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Harder "For the People"

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Chuck Harder "For the People"

Heres a great new TV channel now available on AMC4 (free) to FTA satellite system viewers.
    Most of the time its old TV shows and movies, real classics. There is also the Chuck Harder Show it seems to be on twice a day, people may be familiar with Chucks radio shows, this is the TV version, a bit like the Imus TV show in the morning, Chucks shows have now become must see events for me and I try to catch the rebroadcast of the afternoon shows at around 7pm (CDT) weeknights, tonights show has some great tips on solar power, here is a link to the website........

http://www.chuckharder.com/

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Scott Greczkowski is online now HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1
    Man I remember Chucks shows back from my C Band days.
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have ku band, FTA satellite Scott? Its really worth it for this channel alone! I am sitting here with my apple juice (Chuck swears by it) watching the Chuck Harder show!

Scott Greczkowski is online now HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1
    No I don't in my new house I can't see much of the arc (I am lucky I can see the DBS sats)

My father has my 10 foot Winegard Dish behind his garage just sitting there now.

I really do miss it.
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB
    Do you have ku band, FTA satellite Scott? Its really worth it for this channel alone! I am sitting here with my apple juice (Chuck swears by it) watching the Chuck Harder show!
    Man I remember Chuck Harder from my SWL days. He used to be on shortwave on WWCR in the early evening hours. As I recall he used to swear by drinking cherry juice for arthritis. I quit listening to him when he started really going overboard with the conspiracy theory stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same old Chuck : ) He now swears by Apple Juice, and has the medical record to prove it, I enjoy his show and he seems to be more mature these days, but the shows have a lot of good info, and as always I try to get my news/views from as many sources as possible then I make my own mind up about things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast