Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTA channel Frequency

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! shadowwalker did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, shadowwalker did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, shadowwalker did! Be COOL like shadowwalker and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

OTA channel Frequency

Where can I find the actual Frequency of my OTA channels so I can setup an OTA antenna tuner?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Geronimo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Geronimo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Geronimo did! Be COOL like Geronimo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    go to
    www.antennaweb.org

and type in your location. It will show you the frequencies and locations of all stations digital and analog or just one or the other.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! shadowwalker did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, shadowwalker did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, shadowwalker did! Be COOL like shadowwalker and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok WRAL in my area is assigned to 53. Thats 53.00MHZ correct

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! gdarwin did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, gdarwin did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, gdarwin did! Be COOL like gdarwin and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is channel 53
    2 Hopper w/Sling, 5 Joeys, HIC, DPP44
    77/110/119
    /129 Winegard HD9095P
    Sony Bravia 52" - Denon AVR-1613 - DD 5.1 Toshiba HD-A2
    Samsung 40" Denon AVR-361 DD 5.1 Samsung BD-P1590

Post Thanks / Like
    The channel and the frequency is not the same thing. I found this article on Wikipedia, which should answer your questions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televis...el_frequencies

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is how it looks in antenna web. the channel is 5.1

Antenna Call Sign Channel Network City State Orient. Miles
    yellow - uhf WRAL-DT 5.1 CBS RALEIGH NC 55° 36.1

Frequency

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast