Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 dual receiver dish network problems

Post Thanks / Like

2 dual receiver dish network problems

I have a new dishnetwork satellite. i hav one dish, 2 receivers both dual one has dvr. the receiver with dvr is not working properly. i keep getting the acquiring satellite the other 2 tv's that are hooked together work fine
    what kind of problem can this be Dish has sent me a new dvr receiver but getting same results

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rhall79079 View Post
    I have a new dishnetwork satellite. i hav one dish, 2 receivers both dual one has dvr. the receiver with dvr is not working properly. i keep getting the acquiring satellite the other 2 tv's that are hooked together work fine
    what kind of problem can this be Dish has sent me a new dvr receiver but getting same results
    Schedule a service call and get them out to fix it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it cycle through on the progress, or does it stay blank?
    Have you done a check switch test? If so, what is the result?

How is your antenna connected? Dish1000? with, or without a switch? What kind of LNB are you using? Is there a Seperator involved?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dish network has come out and changed a diplexer outside, this worked for a couple of days then the same problems came out again. the other receiver is working fine. My dish has a 110 and 119 on one side and another on the otherside but there is no cables hooked up to that. this is getting frustating because the other receiver is working fine

ke4est is online now Long Live FTA
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somewhere a connector is not getting a good connection,(to the sheild I would guess).
    FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same reply call DISH for a service call you have a 90 day installation warranty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast