Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DISH Retention Department

Post Thanks / Like

DISH Retention Department

Well,
    I finally got exhausted of seeing the same 866 # on my Caller ID every two hours for the past week and answered it last night - even though it was almost 9pm.

It was DISH Network's retention department calling me since I dropped service last Tuesday.

-- First off, they don't even have Americans working the retention department. C'mon DISH, enough with the offshore crap. I couldn't understand a damn word she was saying - and this is how you're trying to save customers?

-- Second, she was shocked to hear that I knew about the new pricing coming out. I was like, "yes, dear, i'm more than aware of it". Then I think she said she could give me a $10 discount for 6 months or something, but like I said, she was very hard to hear.

-- Third, after I told her to please stop calling my house, all I heard was "okay, thank you". <click>

Luckily my "return boxes" are set to arrive today - and I can finally rid myself of this mess.

Last edited by psumattDE; 01-17-2007 at 08:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatinKzo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatinKzo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatinKzo did! Be COOL like SatinKzo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laff, yep, same thing with me when they called except caller ID had all 0's. But name said Dish network.

Anyways, same experience with the person calling, barely any decent english. Told them they priced themselves out of competition with cable in my area after the increases. They offered me free premiums, monthly discount for a year. I asked for no DVR fees and they wouldn't do it.

I also told them HD PQ was going downhill, so not worth my money. Of course, none of this was not in a quick manner as I kept having to tell her to repeat herself and she kept interruptting me. oh well.
    Last edited by SatinKzo; 01-17-2007 at 12:40 PM.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! jmd102354 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, jmd102354 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, jmd102354 did! Be COOL like jmd102354 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, same here.
    The phone rang, my wife picked up and said to me "I think it's Dish Network for you, but it's hard to understand her"

I just hung up.

When Cable calls at least I can understand what they say and I know by subscribing to Cable I am helping pay the salary of locals.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stimpson did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stimpson did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stimpson did! Be COOL like stimpson and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: stimpy111
    Love the avatar jmd

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! jmd102354 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, jmd102354 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, jmd102354 did! Be COOL like jmd102354 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stimpson View Post
    Love the avatar jmd

Post Thanks / Like
    whats the DISH Retention Department Phone Number

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast