Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Directv GAME LOUNGE

Post Thanks / Like

Directv GAME LOUNGE

Game lounge is now up on select recievers.
    Channel 110

My R15 and HR20 says coming soon, but I think basic recievers D10, D11 have access now.

Also channels is the 9000s has game lounge but redirects to 110.

www.gamelounge.com

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    my D11's say not available on this receiver, but will be soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    taken from the FAQ:

Can I win money/wager on Game Lounge games?

Yes, certain games will allow you to wager money or tokens in Progressive Tournaments, Head-to-Head Tournaments, or Challenges. You must first register for a Game Lounge account and carry a positive cash and/or token balance. They are games in the "Cash and Prizes" category.
    DirecTV is opienng up a HUGE can of worms here.. I am understanding this as D* basically giving you a way to gamble... not that I am against the idea or anything.. but I wonder if this is even legal for them to do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1097 View Post
    DirecTV is opienng up a HUGE can of worms here.. I am understanding this as D* basically giving you a way to gamble... not that I am against the idea or anything.. but I wonder if this is even legal for them to do?
    In some states it is illegal. From what I understand, the "gambling" portion of the service will only work in states where it is legal.

I'm actually looking forward to this. I was a DISH subscriber and had DishGames with them. This will fill the DishGames void for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1097 View Post

D* Currently has a feature simular to this in TVG, which allows real time horse race gambling. That channel has been carried for years.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! grydlok did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, grydlok did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, grydlok did! Be COOL like grydlok and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't use it on my Hr10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast