Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: directv vs polaroid LCD remote codes

Post Thanks / Like

Angry directv vs polaroid LCD remote codes

Has anyone programmed a Polaroid FLM-1911 to the directv remote??I have called dtv and e-mailed Polaroid,no responce yet, I have used about 13 codes,all the remote does is if you push volume down it changes the caption option on the tv,, but no volume,or other functions!!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have that TV, and I have had no luck in programing that with my remote. I have read some reviews on that TV, and some of the criticism has been with issues such as that along with some others that escape me right now. I do like the picture, so I guess I'll live with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    "All in One", Model URC-6131.............its under $30.00 at Best Buy/Circuit City........This operates everthing I have.............( and that is a lot of equipment)

Post Thanks / Like
    Try codes 10019, 10150, 10765, and 10463. When testing the code use the middle power key in the tv device, not TV on & off keys.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! ScoBuck did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, ScoBuck did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, ScoBuck did! Be COOL like ScoBuck and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polaroid is made by audiovox, maybe trying one of those codes would help.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can always try emailing Polaroid and asking if codes from another set will operate the unit.

Thats how I found a code for the LG flat panel I have. When I emailed LG they told me to try a Sony code, it worked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast