Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remote code for Olevia TV?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! smokey982 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, smokey982 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, smokey982 did! Be COOL like smokey982 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Remote code for Olevia TV?

I had a 622 installed this morning but the book that comes with the reciver does not list remote codes for my Olevia TV. I tried to do the scan with no results. Does anyone know where I could get the correct code. The Olevia is a model 232V. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Olivia Televisions 506, 127

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey982 View Post
    I had a 622 installed this morning but the book that comes with the reciver does not list remote codes for my Olevia TV. I tried to do the scan with no results. Does anyone know where I could get the correct code. The Olevia is a model 232V. Thanks.
    I'm wondering about this too. I have a 211 on my Olevia 532 and none of the codes work. Would Dish tech support be able to help, ya think?

Post Thanks / Like

same here...

I've got an Olevia 237V and am wondering the same thing. Apparently from online research I've done no one knows anything about the remote codes for Olevia TV's, which seems really weird to me because they are selling like crazy!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! smokey982 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, smokey982 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, smokey982 did! Be COOL like smokey982 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snook2448 View Post
    Olivia Televisions 506, 127
    I appreciate the response, but neither code worked on my 232V. Any other suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an Olevia LT27 LCD tv and I am using it with a Dish 811 receiver and Dish 8.0 UHF remote. I was able to scan for the tv code and 679 is the code that works for me. It may work on your Dish remote too.
    DISHNETWORK AT 250: Eastern arc and 922,211,211,211 receivers.
    65" vizio 3D tv, Sony 46" lcd, 2-Toshiba 37" lcd and Panasonic 3D blu-ray player
    FTA: Winegard DS-2076 dish; SG2100 motor; Invacom QPH-031 lnb; Traxis DBS6000HD receiver.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast