Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dish price going up

Post Thanks / Like

Dish price going up

What I just want to know is how is every Dish subscriber dealing with price increase? Just starting get Dish about mid December and after 5 wks price goes up. Called Dish. No movement. I was a Directv customer 8 years and never raised price in current contract. Thinking of switching back to Directv. Thoughts? Thanks Jeff

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lakebum431 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lakebum431 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lakebum431 did! Be COOL like lakebum431 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, D*s increase was more than the E* increase this time, so I don't think going back will help you much.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! rthomp03 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, rthomp03 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, rthomp03 did! Be COOL like rthomp03 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may be wrong, but I find it very hard to believe that you had the same price for 8 straight years with anyone.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lakebum431 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lakebum431 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lakebum431 did! Be COOL like lakebum431 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think that is what he meant. I think he meant that it didn't change while he was under a contract (eg the 18 month commitment).

Post Thanks / Like
    This last increase was very big. My bill was going up $14. I don't mind a few dollars, but this was too much. I switched to D* after having E* for 8 years. I am getting some discounts from D*, but even after that ends, it will still be cheaper than E*. It was not an easy choice to make, but that jump was just too much. Even cable never went up that much in a year.

Last year my bill went up $3 and I could live with that, but $14 was too much for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I downgraded my Dish package when I seen the increase. What done it for me was the fact that they increased much more than the package tiers.
    I am in no position to pour any more money into the "boob tube".
    When ever Denver area finally gets the DTV tower up and running, I will cancel and just go with OTA.

Just my 2 cents on this matter. It's only TV.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast