Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many TVs can I hook to my dish?

Post Thanks / Like

How many TVs can I hook to my dish?

Dish makes it seem like you can only have 4 TVs attached when you look on the website, but it seems like people arounf this forum have more than that.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! RandallA did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, RandallA did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, RandallA did! Be COOL like RandallA and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    What LNBs, dish and receivers you have? There are so many possible configurations out there that giving us the equipment you have will help. How many more receivers you plan on adding?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Cold Irons did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Cold Irons did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Cold Irons did! Be COOL like Cold Irons and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can have a hundred TVs connected if you want. The real question is how many SATELLITE TUNERS (dish network receivers) can you have connected. I have 5 tuners (3 receivers) w/o any problems, but I only use these with 3 TVs.

By cascading switches, you can connect a lot of tuners/receivers - I thought I heard (long time ago) that dish would limit you to 6 tuners??
    Dish Eastern Arc: 722/622 with AT250/HD + Wash DC Locals Sat & OTA via CM4228
    "You probably want the hard boiled eggs.....That's right, bring me some"
    "We ain't got any...you picked the wrong time to come"

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mike123abc did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mike123abc did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mike123abc did! Be COOL like mike123abc and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The normal limit I believe is 6 recievers if you buy them. They can all be dual tuners to serve 12 TVs. People that have needed more than 6 receivers have been successful going through the CEO office to get more on their account.

Now leasing the limit is 4 Tuners. You can of course buy more boxes, but people have reported being able to get more than 4 under lease by being long term customers via the CEO office again.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! sprintcarcrazy did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, sprintcarcrazy did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, sprintcarcrazy did! Be COOL like sprintcarcrazy and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Six is the official limit, I have 7, but it's a little problem trying to get 7, you have to make sure they are all connectd to phone lines. I have a Dish 1000.2 and A Dish 500 wing dish I use for 61.5 and these run to a dual DP 44 switch which would allow me to have even more than I have now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallA
    There are so many possible configurations out there...
    Most of them are on the EKB
    Dish Switch Selector

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast