Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Network on DISH

Post Thanks / Like

CW Network on DISH

who receives the cw network on dish network channel 251,252, 254 or 255. According to dish network these channels no longer exist. anyone on this forum get any of the above channels. was told today that was a distant network channel and they no longer offer them but they can offer me what use to be a upn channel like channel 238 or 8775.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    I get CW via OTA. UPN is what it was before Warner Brothers partnered in with UPN and now is CW.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get 254 out of Miami. I think it is considered a local since there is no CW in my area.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I signed up with E* they offered me the superstation package which included the CW out of New York (CW11). Additionally, I get WOR out of NY and other channels from LA (KTLA) and WGN from Chicago and WSBK out of Boston I think. I just looked and they're still there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well according to CEO email address who called me today told me ALL superstations were appart of the distant network mess.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mike123abc did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mike123abc did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mike123abc did! Be COOL like mike123abc and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The superstation package is not a distant network package. It is something different. The stations in the package are named in the law allowing them to be carried nationwide. They are not distants. Some markets have local stations that claim local broadcast rights to some of the content of these and have them blacked out.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast