1.2m Digiwave dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Got an opportunity to get a 1.2m Digiwave fish for 80$.
Wondering if its a good dish or a lemon.

Anyone w/ experience?

Cheers, J

All I can tell is its a DWD120T model. 80$ shipped isnt bad I suppose. Looking at the picture, am wondering if I can install a motor on it.

5-27-2015 10-11-58 AM.png

Reactions: spongella
Nice looking dish. Someone should put out a calendar with a picture of different dish for every month, sort of what CQ used to do, they had old classic ham radios in calendar form. Looks like a heavy duty stationary mount though.

I pulled the trigger on it. Figured for 90$ delivered I couldnt go wrong. Worse case if I cant put a motor on it, I'll use it for 103W and that funky skew...:eek

Reactions: Titanium
Then I have a 1.2 to aim elsewhere. (If the 30 inch is 'strong' enough for COZI) I suppose I should test

Should be getting the dish this week... for 94$ Canadian (including taxes and shipping), as long as it doesnt come in all bent am not complaining since most places charge 100$ just to ship something this size.... Thanks Amazon!

Next step is to get a titanium C-band LNB, some Advil, case of beer and a lot of spare time.

You are going to have fun with your micro bud setup then you are going to get greedy then wanted a 1.2 Meter dish. We could be called suds to go along buds small ugly dishes.

Anyone every deal w/ Ceva Logistics? Apparently the dish has been in their warehouse since 2am Thursday in Montreal. Am not optimistic its getting delivered today....
Also, am surprised the package is listed at 120lbs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts