12 Monkeys on SyFy

It made a lot more sense to me than what I remember of the movie. I too enjoyed the episode. I wonder what the long term format is going to be though. Will each episode be a trip back?

It made a lot more sense to me than what I remember of the movie. I too enjoyed the episode. I wonder what the long term format is going to be though. Will each episode be a trip back?

I noticed that too. The movie was so disjointed that I lost interest fairly early on.

I read that Syfy is trying to create more shows in the true vein of Science-fiction, and no more fluff shows like Warehouse 13 and other earlier shows. I watched the original movie with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt years ago, but this show is already making more sense to me than the movie did. This show is definitely a must see to me & true sci-fiction. I was actually excited when I watched, it kept my full attention and when it was over I yelled WHOO! I love this show! Can't wait till next week. TIME TRAVEL shows always get my attention. :bigok

I wonder what the long term format is going to be though. Will each episode be a trip back?

For episode 2 at least the answer is yes.

Odd, watching my recording of episode one last night on my Xfinity DVR and at the end of the show it asked if I wanted to watch episode 2. Well, OK. Same thing happened with House of Lies a couple nights ago.

I enjoyed the show as well and agree it makes more sense, so far, than the movie did. I was curious how Aaron Stanford would do outside of Nikita and so for I am impressed.

What is up with On Demand showing future shows? Is this usual? I normally watch stuff weeks or months later so I hadn't noticed it before.

What is up with On Demand showing future shows? Is this usual? I normally watch stuff weeks or months later so I hadn't noticed it before.
I don't know how long it will last,but the last two weeks Syfy has been offering episodes 2 & 3 after midnight of Friday night's showing of 12 Monkeys for 24 hours availability only. If you have On Demand,check it out as episode 3 should still be available until midnight tonight.

I don't know how long it will last,but the last two weeks Syfy has been offering episodes 2 & 3 after midnight of Friday night's showing of 12 Monkeys for 24 hours availability only. If you have On Demand,check it out as episode 3 should still be available until midnight tonight.

Yes, I mentioned above I watched episode 2 right after episode 1 last Saturday night. Same thing happened after House of Lies. I'm fairly new to Xfinity, don't recall this ever happening when I was with Dish.

Yes, I mentioned above I watched episode 2 right after episode 1 last Saturday night. Same thing happened after House of Lies. I'm fairly new to Xfinity, don't recall this ever happening when I was with Dish.
For some reason last week,episode 2 didn't show up on Directv's On Demand,but episode 3 did last night after 12am.

Does the on demand have commercials? I wonder if it is an experiment to combat the DVR?

Yes, normally there is a warning that some playback options are disabled but I don't recall for sure if this one did. I may rewatch episode 2 tonight and check out 3 as well and find out. The DVR still recorded episode 2 but it is marked as already watched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts