Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Get rid of many of these ads and be part of our community! Registration is FREE!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

200 hunderd audio channels on 103w ku.

Discussion in 'Free To Air (FTA) Discussion' started by danristheman, May 10, 2013.

1. danristheman

danristheman Thread Starter Active SatelliteGuys Member

I did a blind scan on 103w ku band and it came up lot of scrambled audio channels does anyone know what these channels. who they belong to?

Dan rose

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. SatelliteAV

SatelliteAV SatelliteGuys Family Pub Member / Supporter

Part of the Muzak service. APIDS 749x and 75xx. microHD, TBS / Prof tuners, and I heard that a model of AZBox will scan and log these audio services while most other tuners do not. Most receivers require manual entry. Didn't remember that they were encrypted? Need to scan that satellite again sometime.
  3. northgeorgia

northgeorgia Active SatelliteGuys Member

Ah, I think I see the ones he means.... They actually are APIDS of 41xx and 42xx which aren't encrypted but I'm getting no audio. The Muzak service (749x and 75xx) comes in fine for me, but I had to do manual entry.
  4. xtgold

xtgold Active SatelliteGuys Member

the x2 only finds 6 radio channels
  5. stargaze

stargaze Active SatelliteGuys Member

I have those in my azbox's for some time now.
    Still playing fine here.
    Only problem was there is a max to the number of channels the receiver can place under one freq.
    Had to use a separate sat to log manually those that would not come in.
    Once done the file was saved and sent to the other az receivers so all now have every one of those music channels here.
  6. wildbill47

wildbill47 Member Pub Member / Supporter

I guess you are on AMC 1 ? What tp freq ? I noticed most NBC feeds on lyngsat. Are they AC3 audio ?