2012-2013 NCAA College Bowl Schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just tuned into the game shortly before halftime..somewhat surprised to see the Bobcats dismantle LA-Monroe, and really surprised to see Virginia Tech being shutout at halftime. I'm not sure what Frank Beamer can do to light a fire in his players because they are playing like The Walking Dead out there and getting beaten on both sides of the line. Still, they are only down 10-0.

Michigan State and TCU

Can anyone tell me why they have a Bowl game starting at 10:15 PM on Saturday night ?

Now how many people are gonna be up to see that game outside of State fans east of the Mississippi ?

The game is on ESPN after another game, but they could have started it much earlier and put it on espn2 as the last game on espn2 starts at 4 pm.

Michigan State and TCU

Can anyone tell me why they have a Bowl game starting at 10:15 PM on Saturday night ?

Now how many people are gonna be up to see that game outside of State fans east of the Mississippi ?

The game is on ESPN after another game, but they could have started it much earlier and put it on espn2 as the last game on espn2 starts at 4 pm.

That certainly is a late game. I'm watch, but I'm sure the ratings will lower. One thing is for sure...ESPN pretty much bought out all the bowl games this year.

Michigan State and TCU

ESPN greed to get it all. This is a game that should have been on ABC or ESPN 2, but now that Mickey's evil cousin has almost all the bowl games, they want to run them all back to back on the mother station.

Granted it is a west coast game, but it is a bowl game that is affiliated with the Big 12 and Big 10, there is no good reason this game should be starting that late. How many west coast viewers are going to be interested in that game. The Kraft Bowl in San Francisco is on at 5pm on ESPN 2, that is the game that should have the late start. I bet the ratings end up about the same for both games.

IMO this shows how espn doesn't really care about the ratings of a lot of these games, since they already have everyone paying for them in the base programming packages.

ESPN greed to get it all. This is a game that should have been on ABC or ESPN 2, but now that Mickey's evil cousin has almost all the bowl games, they want to run them all back to back on the mother station.

Granted it is a west coast game, but it is a bowl game that is affiliated with the Big 12 and Big 10, there is no good reason this game should be starting that late. How many west coast viewers are going to be interested in that game. The Kraft Bowl in San Francisco is on at 5pm on ESPN 2, that is the game that should have the late start. I bet the ratings end up about the same for both games.

IMO this shows how espn doesn't really care about the ratings of a lot of these games, since they already have everyone paying for them in the base programming packages.

Just make no sense seeing espn2 would be available by 8-8:30

I take that back ...

It looks like espn has chosen to show a College Basketball game on espn2 Sat night, not even top teams that I can tell, Connecticut and Washington.

Looks like the Basketball is more important than the Bowl game they HAD to have.

If y'all have a minute, check-out the Syracuse-WV game...it's snowing half-dollar sized flakes. Great stuff! Personally, I would love to see a bowl game hosted in Ann Arbor every January 1st...call is the Froze Bowl (get it?...Froze Bowl) and locals fans would pack 110+ in the seats. It sure beats seeing some of the games on ESPN with two-thirds of the stands empty.

If y'all have a minute, check-out the Syracuse-WV game...it's snowing half-dollar sized flakes. Great stuff! Personally, I would love to see a bowl game hosted in Ann Arbor every January 1st...call is the Froze Bowl (get it?...Froze Bowl) and locals fans would pack 110+ in the seats. It sure beats seeing some of the games on ESPN with two-thirds of the stands empty.

I don't know about a bowl game out doors this time of year....:) watching it right now though

The New Era Pinstripe Bowl (yeah, not exactly a glamour of the Rose Bowl) is quickly becoming one of my favorites...but they really do need to change the name. Call is Yankee Bowl or FootBowl or something else.

Well they New Era will have to stay as long as they are the main Sponsor ....

I must say that I really enjoy seeing West Virginia playing Syracuse in Yankee Stadium. I would love to see many, many more Bowl Games being held in the Snow and Ice...real football weather.

How on earth is that football weather? Id rather teams play in perfect conditions so there talent can win the game, and not the weather. Like the infamous mud bowl that happened in orlando a few years ago.

Of course you would...................

You have no idea what perfect football weather is.

Why on earth would I want a football game played in the snow? Muddy wet field. Makes your speed players obselete. Same reason I dont like when we play in rain storms. It makes the game not about talent but who happens to be able to keep their footing.

Why on earth would I want a football game played in the snow? Muddy wet field. Makes your speed players obselete. Same reason I dont like when we play in rain storms. It makes the game not about talent but who happens to be able to keep their footing.

Thats called REAL FOOTBALL !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts