2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
Well, the first pre-season games start tomorrow. I'm definitely interested in seeing how Matt Stafford and the Lions have supposedly improved with their new coach. Of course we know the pre-season games don't mean anything except for the coaches who have to decide who to keep on the roster. Either way, glad to have American Football back for the season. Oh, and go Lions!

:yessign:grinbounce:happydance

Reactions: Rey
Well, the first pre-season games start tomorrow. I'm definitely interested in seeing how Matt Stafford and the Lions have supposedly improved with their new coach. Of course we know the pre-season games don't mean anything except for the coaches who have to decide who to keep on the roster. Either way, glad to have American Football back for the season. Oh, and go Lions!

:yessign:grinbounce:happydance
Tomorrow ?
Is it on the tube anywhere ?

I have Chiefs and Cowboys games on tomorrow night on their normal preseason local channels. Looks like 49ers/Ravens followed by the Cowboys/Chargers Live on NFLnet too. Saints/Rams on NFLnet Friday night

Tomorrow ?
Is it on the tube anywhere ?
Lions have their 1st preseason game against the Browns on Saturday. Looks like for the Toledo market, WTVG has the rights for the preseason games this year according to their wikipedia page:

Starting in 2014, WTVG will air the entire Detroit Lions preseason schedule, bringing NFL football back to the station after a eight-year absence. During the regular season, the Lions' coaches' show, Ford Lions Report Live with Lions head coach Jim Caldwell and WXYZ-TV/Southfield, Mich. sports director Tom Leyden (who also announces the Lions' preseason games), will air Sunday mornings. Both the Lions games and the Ford Lions Report are produced by WXYZ-TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTVG#Detroit_Lions

EDIT: TV Listings are showing that WUPW has this first game so I don't what's correct.

Interesting because WUPW 36 (FOX) has had them the last several years for the regular season.

I would like to see WTVG (13 ABC) get in the game with NFL football.

I'm gonna guess it's a 7 pm game ...

Interesting because WUPW 36 (FOX) has had them the last several years for the regular season.

I would like to see WTVG (13 ABC) get in the game with NFL football.

I'm gonna guess it's a 7 pm game ...
Looks like it IS Fox 36 WUPW that is carrying the preseason, at least the 1st game anyways.
It's in the guide now.

Would this be a thread we could discuss fantasy football or discuss players in that aspect?

I suppose it depends on how many people want to discuss it. I love talking fantasy football so I'm up for another thread if we want to keep it separate. Otherwise we can just mix it all up here as a general NFL thread.

Didn't it start this past Sunday? Hall of Fame game anyone?
:hiding:biggrin

I watched the first half. Too bad regular Sunday night games can't fit into that timeslot. I'm sure they add more commercial time to the regular season games but it was nice it didn't run till 11 or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)