2015 MLB Postseason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
It begins tonight in the Bronx

AL Wildcard Game- Astros (Keuchel) at Yankees (Tanaka)- 8:00 ET (ESPN)

IF(big if) the Astros can make it all the way to the World Series,would they be the first team to have represented both the AL & NL in the World Series? The only other team that I know that would also qualify for representing both leagues would be the Milwaukee Brewers & they only represented for the AL so far.

My World Series prediction (and it could be blown as soon as tomorrow night)- Blue Jays over Pirates

Two of the three best teams in baseball will be eliminated by the other best team in baseball.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Since my Tigers aren't making an appearance this year go Astros. It's actually nice to see so many franchises who have struggled for so long in the Postseason this year.

A few years ago not many people would have believed that the Cubs, Mets, Pirates, Astros, Royals, and Blue Jays would all be in the Postseason in the same year.

By the way, Thank you for Yoenis Cespedes. Without him, the Mets surely would not have made it to the post season. The pitcher we traded for him, Michael Fulmer, was regarded as a top prospect and I hope he works out for you. Of course there is a good chance the Mets will not be able to afford to keep Cespedes especially if he has a big post season. I am very nervous at this point because the Mets cooled off
Since my Tigers aren't making an appearance this year go Astros. It's actually nice to see so many franchises who have struggled for so long in the Postseason this year.

A few years ago not many people would have believed that the Cubs, Mets, Pirates, Astros, Royals, and Blue Jays would all be in the Postseason in the same year.

By the way, Thank you for Yoenis Cespedes. Without him, the Mets surely would not have made it to the post season. The pitcher we traded for him, Michael Fulmer, was regarded as a top prospect and I hope he works out for you. Of course there is a good chance the Mets will not be able to afford to keep Cespedes especially if he has a big post season. I am very nervous at this point because the Mets cooled off big time the last 2 weeks of the season after putting up some pretty impressive numbers following the Cespedes trade.

By the way, Thank you for Yoenis Cespedes. Without him, the Mets surely would not have made it to the post season. The pitcher we traded for him, Michael Fulmer, was regarded as a top prospect and I hope he works out for you. Of course there is a good chance the Mets will not be able to afford to keep Cespedes especially if he has a big post season. I am very nervous at this point because the Mets cooled off

Supposedly, there is still a decent chance he will sign with the Tigers in the off-season.

Reactions: Jimbo
You just hate the Pirates so much you'd gladly root for those Cubs. I think the AL will be Houston and if my Pirates lose i think it will be the Mets.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I HATED that the Cubs and Pirates played each other first. I really liked both and would have preferred they didn't meat until the NLCS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)