2015 NBA Playoffs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I did not see a thread for this and since the uneventful 1st round was finished...except for the LA Clippers-Spurs series... now it's time for the nitty-gritty.

- Chippiness in the Cavs-Celtics series. Even though the Cavs swept the the Bostonians, they fought hard, literally and figuratively, and they were out manned. There some serious dirty play on both sides, but MORE SO on the Cavs side because they have TWO goons.. J.R. "dirtyworks" and that big dufus, Perkins. With "dirtyworks" and the Big Dufus more than likely suspended and Love out for possibly 2 weeks... the Cavs could be in trouble.

- Do NOT underestimate the Wizards, they are playing really well..and as good as ANYONE in the playoffs.

- That Spurs-Clippers series will go 7 games and the longer it goes, the worse it gets for the Spurs. They are NOT young enough to do a bunch of 7 games series.

- Golden State... and those "Splash Brothers"...WOW!

You don't call what Olnyk did to Love dirty?! That was not a basketball play and done intentionally to get him out! Success! He is out of the playoffs for however long that the Cavs can hang in there. With J R being suspended for the first 2 games of the next series, they are without 2 of their best perimeter shooters. Which will make it much tougher for James and Irving in the paint as the Bulls/Bucks can now stack the middle. Replacements for those 2 players are very iffy. Not that much production from them other than Shump during the regular season. More bench time than anything else. It's going to be tough.

Unless LeBron James goes down with an injury, it would be inexcusable in such a WEAK East that the Cavs fall short of making it to the finals.

I did not see a thread for this and since the uneventful 1st round was finished...except for the LA Clippers-Spurs series... now it's time for the nitty-gritty.

- Chippiness in the Cavs-Celtics series. Even though the Cavs swept the the Bostonians, they fought hard, literally and figuratively, and they were out manned. There some serious dirty play on both sides, but MORE SO on the Cavs side because they have TWO goons.. J.R. "dirtyworks" and that big dufus, Perkins. With "dirtyworks" and the Big Dufus more than likely suspended and Love out for possibly 2 weeks... the Cavs could be in trouble.

- Do NOT underestimate the Wizards, they are playing really well..and as good as ANYONE in the playoffs.

- That Spurs-Clippers series will go 7 games and the longer it goes, the worse it gets for the Spurs. They are NOT young enough to do a bunch of 7 games series.

- Golden State... and those "Splash Brothers"...WOW!

A Washington-Golden State Finals will feel like it's 1975!! I wonder if Elvin Hayes and Rick Barry are available!! :)

Reactions: salsadancer7
Suddenly....ATL is not looking so hot.
Of course not,it's Atlanta. The only Atlanta/former Atlanta team looking good in ANY play-offs are the Calgary Flames,& they still have to get past the Anaheim Ducks. I pretty much expect the Nets to advance,because only an Atlanta team knows how to pull defeat from the jaws of victory ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.

Unless LeBron James goes down with an injury, it would be inexcusable in such a WEAK East that the Cavs fall short of making it to the finals.

+1

All year all we heard was how Love didn't fit it, was not playing 4th quaters and did not mesh with LeBron. Now that he's out all of a sudden they're screwed without him?

The Cavs will still win the east, I think. But get destroyed in the finals.

Reactions: Rey
+1

All year all we heard was how Love didn't fit it, was not playing 4th quaters and did not mesh with LeBron. Now that he's out all of a sudden they're screwed without him?

It was a stupid move to trade away Andrew Wiggins. I think it's safe to say that now. It's not something the Cavaliers cannot overcome,but the extra scoring that he would have provided would have been nice.

+1

Funniest part about what you said Hart was Bosh warned him. Remember, when Bosh had that awful stomach muscle issue going into the Indiana series. It's the same thing. But he will not be coming back any time soon and I have a strange feeling that you may have seen the last of Love in a Cavs uniform.

You don't call what Olnyk did to Love dirty?! That was not a basketball play and done intentionally to get him out! Success! He is out of the playoffs for however long that the Cavs can hang in there. With J R being suspended for the first 2 games of the next series, they are without 2 of their best perimeter shooters. Which will make it much tougher for James and Irving in the paint as the Bulls/Bucks can now stack the middle. Replacements for those 2 players are very iffy. Not that much production from them other than Shump during the regular season. More bench time than anything else. It's going to be tough.

Yep. It was dirty. But done "intentionally to get him out"?! No...you are begging too much. There is a universally HUGE difference between a dirty play and intentionally trying to take someone out for a game or series....they are not one and the same. IF the intent is to "take someone out" of the game, you would NEVER do it with someone that is an important part of the rotation...and he is. You would do that with THE very last guy on the bench. As far as Dirty Works and Dufus, they are NOTORIOUS for that sort of play.

It was a stupid move to trade away Andrew Wiggins. I think it's safe to say that now. It's not something the Cavaliers cannot overcome,but the extra scoring that he would have provided would have been nice.

Especially IF Loves does an 1 and done...which I think he will. AND since Wiggins won rookie of the Year.

So much for the Spurs getting hot at the right time.

Did you guys know that in the last 15 years... the Finals has involved EITHER Wade, Kobe or Duncan?

ITS A CONSPIRACY!! LOL!

The real issue for the Cavs last night was the same pick-n-roll run by the Bulls all night long without a minimal attempt to make adjustments.

Most certainly Anthony Bennett would have been the odd man out after the signing of Lebron James,but if the Bulls do eliminate the Cavs(even though only one game has been played so far,so this series is far from over),you know the Cavs will be GREATLY questioned(with ALOT of "I told you so's") about trading away Wiggins,with his great potential,for the oft-injured Love,who as has been pointed out,most likely will sign with another team next season. Kevin Love was no Chris Bosh(comparing the "Big Three" of the Cavs with the "Big Three" of the Miami Heat).

I hate Lebron now because he is the enemy... but the Bulls, with all the huffing and puffing throughout the years...just cannot seem to win the big game when they go against Lebron.