2016-17 NBA Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Cleveland and Golden St. are clearly the class of the league once again, but I have high hopes for my Celtics with the addition of Al Horford. I see the C's winning 50-53 games, and challenging for the #2 seed in the East.

Reactions: madmadworld
Well be a Clevelander never thought these words would ever be possible.. Going for a Back to Back !
Be a Champion Daily .................nice

Our PG situation not so good Delly gone to the Bucks, Mo Williams retired. we got a rookie but picking up a vet asap a must.

LeBron James: 'Who am I to say" if David Blatt gets ring

Tyronn Lue is happy his former boss "graciously" accepted a 2016 championship ring from the Cavs.

LeBron James' reaction to David Blatt getting a ring was a little more measured.

Lue, who replaced Blatt midway through last season as Cavs coach, said "that's the first thing I said when we won, that we need to get coach Blatt a ring.

"I had to fight him a little bit," Lue said. "He didn't want to do it. But he definitely deserves one. I'm glad he accepted it and I'm glad the organization is going to get him one."

James, who supported the Cavs' decision to fire Blatt despite the team's 30-11 record, never fully bought into Blatt as coach. Blatt had no prior NBA experience (of any kind) and struggled to relate to players.

Asked about Blatt's ring after Wednesday's 117-102 win over Orlando in the preseason opener, James said: "That's an organizational thing and if that's what they wanted to do then we're all for it. Who am I to say who can or can't get a ring?"

On Tuesday, Blatt, who is now coaching in Turkey, told Israeli journalist David Pick that "(Cleveland) offered and I graciously accepted because they presented it to me in a way that was very respectful."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's nice for David... Cavs 1st Class baby

The HEAT have a nice nucleus to start the season of Winlsow, Whiteside, Tyler Johson and Josh Richardson. They could build on that. I wish this situation with Bosh was better. He would DRASTICALLY improve this team IF he was healthy. At this point though, after going through a THIRD time with blood clots...Bosh, for the sake of his family, should retire. WHO is going to take the risk of signing him where something could happen on the court.

At best, the HEAT MIGHT be a 40 win team...but I see them winning 35 or so games. They will be back...this is a championship organization.

The HEAT have a nice nucleus to start the season of Winlsow, Whiteside, Tyler Johson and Josh Richardson. They could build on that. I wish this situation with Bosh was better. He would DRASTICALLY improve this team IF he was healthy. At this point though, after going through a THIRD time with blood clots...Bosh, for the sake of his family, should retire. WHO is going to take the risk of signing him where something could happen on the court.

At best, the HEAT MIGHT be a 40 win team...but I see them winning 35 or so games. They will be back...this is a championship organization.
He's being real stubborn about it and in the meantime is making the HEAT look like the bad guy. I wish it were different as we can certainly use him, but put your health, your life in first place.

Reactions: madmadworld
He's being real stubborn about it and in the meantime is making the HEAT look like the bad guy. I wish it were different as we can certainly use him, but put your health, your life in first place.
Easy for me and you to say that. but if you love it... how much danger is it ? more than NASCAR Boxing, MMA.
imo he should have been flying in his condition.

Easy for me and you to say that. but if you love it... how much danger is it ? more than NASCAR Boxing, MMA.

You really don't know much about blood clots. With the blood racing through your veins due to running and physical activity, a clot can get to your heart much faster...and if one get so to your heart...good night, game over. The blood thinners helps but during games, he would have to be OFF them. Because he has had this happen to him multiple times, the recommendation is to STAY on them because now it is happening frequently.

Now imagine the heat that the organization would take(no pun intended) if something tragically happened because they said, 'fine, we will medically clear you to play'. It would be a nightmare for the family and the team. They would be considered negligent to a major lawsuit from both the family and the players union.

I LOVE Chris Bosh...and his wife has already begged to retire. NO team in their right mind will clear him to play.

You don't know much about Love .. my thought. do you talk to him even monthly ? just saying

You just don't get the risk on a team do you. EVERYONE loves his passion, NOBODY loves the risk a team will have to take.

As far as what I know, I am very well connected to this team based on my past work history in the business of sports production and reporting.

You just don't get the risk on a team do you. EVERYONE loves his passion, NOBODY loves the risk a team will have to take.

As far as what I know, I am very well connected to this team based on my past work history in the business of sports production and reporting.
Is it not about the money too ? they want the insurance to pay. etc not like the heat all that charming/warm of a organization. Ask Wade

If he's a friend you Love ............you should want him to be happy. he knows the risk, having seen a few doctors.
living is just risking death daily.

All I have to do is imagine not being able to do the things I love but living a long life for my wife and family. It's a no brainer sir.

Reactions: salsadancer7
Is it not about the money too ? they want the insurance to pay. etc not like the heat all that charming/warm of a organization. Ask Wade

If he's a friend you Love ............you should want him to be happy. he knows the risk, having seen a few doctors.
living is just risking death daily.

First and foremost, he WILL get paid by the team. And this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Wade. Comparing apples and rocks. You CLEARLY did not read what is at risk for the team... IF they let him play and something happens, there isn't a free agent that will trust them again. They will be sued by the Boshes, they will be sued by the players union and the publicity hit on the organization for allowing this to happen would damaging for decades to come.

Going back to Wade, he CHOSE to take less for Lebron and Bosh. He CHOSE less to try to help the team keep/gain free agents and he he STILL put himself, in the end, above the future of the franchise. And with EVERY SINGLE CASE, he made more money than the previous contract:

2010-2014: went from $9 million per to $14.7 million per.
2014-2015: went from $14.7 million per to $16.5 million per.

Then he OPTS OUT of that contract that was going to go UP (it was a 2 year, $41 million with a player option where he would have made around $25 million per) to sign a two year $31 million

He chose to hamper the team on the salary cap for his money over staying competitive. I love Dwayne Wade, but I love the name on the FRONT of the jersey more than the name in back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts