4K UHD PPV coming Nov 14th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks Kitty.
I did a smart search 4k preview and it showed the 48min. Preview your talking about with NASCAR.
I have a 4k set and downloaded the doc even though it was 1080p and looked really good.
The install is $50 and service is free?
Are there any free 4k movies are all ppv?
Thanks!

Thanks Kitty.
I did a smart search 4k preview and it showed the 48min. Preview your talking about with NASCAR.
I have a 4k set and downloaded the doc even though it was 1080p and looked really good.
The install is $50 and service is free?
Are there any free 4k movies are all ppv?
Thanks!

No idea on what they charge for install but that seems about right. And honestly I don't know if any are free or not as nothing else loaded before I left the house. I was just stoked to get a job for one this soon l9l.

All of the movies are free courtesy of Samsung and DirecTV.

These movies and documentaries are the same ones that are on the Samsung 4K Media Drive you can get for $299.

I've got the free Samsung video pack. 5-7 movies and a few docs.
To be honest it's probably not worth much more than free.
The second pack from Samsung has 20-30 films and may can download future 4k but not sure about that.

All of the movies are free courtesy of Samsung and DirecTV.

These movies and documentaries are the same ones that are on the Samsung 4K Media Drive you can get for $299.
That's cool I didn't know that. There is a dollar sign on the two movies I looked at at that job but no price was listed.. that could have also been a bug. This stuff is brand new.

Just a quick update.. I've done three of these installs 8 the past week and everyone went off without a hitch. In fact two cm's actually told me the guy/lady on the phone didn't even know much about it. But what I can verify is.. it is up to the tech as to whether 4k is provisioned onto your account properly or not. We just need to modify the line item to read 2014 samsung 4k. In product type. That's the only change. The rest sets up like a standard rvu install. The only other thing worth noting that contradicts with some text online is your genie MUST be connected to the Internet via a hardwired bbdeca. So depending on where your router is you may need a new coax run to this location. Wireless Internet via a 44 is not an option. Also as usual you need cable/dsl/fiber for your isp. No jet packs or satellite based isps.

Is this a temporary or permanent requirement?
I really don't know to tell you the truth.. what I do know is I went to an upgrade for an rvu TV and the genie was already connected wirelessly. But when I got the bbdeca on the tv it would not find an Internet connection through wired setup (on the tv menu) after verifying all cables and wiring. Everything tested out fine. The second I installed a bbdeca on the genie to provide Internet everything worked fine. So yea.. take it for what you will.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts