9/17/2014 01:48 - Uplink Report - 1 Change

Uplink PC

Uplink Report PC
Original poster
May 31, 2014
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Report - 9/17/2014 01:48 - 1 Change

Uplink Comparison Range: 9/17/2014 01:44 - 9/17/2014 01:48 (PST)

Tier Changed:
9662(700) - TVASA [MPEG4 HD] Anik F3 118.7W TP 32 ConUS changed to Free Preview (TV Asia (Hindi))(A)(FP)

Channels in the system: 9399
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2014 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

SatelliteGuys Uplink PC Version 1.0.0

© 2014 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

There's actually over 600 changes when the report finally posts

Actually, the 600+ changes on the other site are things that I don't remember ever seeing reported here -- which begs the question, why has our uplink software fallen behind? (I seem to remember that a certain ex-member here wanted to figure out ALL the flags and made a big fuss about it, before getting accused of being a hacker...)

Reactions: Nominal
We were asked by DISH not to post those changes (such as DRM) and other security changes, so we don't. The purpose of the uplink list is to give you a look at whats up there and what MAY be coming.

I have sent a note to QWERT1515 who is running the uplink report to find out where yesterdays is. I do hope he is ok as he has not been here since last week.

Its also reports that Cooking channel will be part of AT200 package. Havent seen that reported in report (package change) plus dish website is also not listing the same. When is that supposed to go into effect.

Reactions: Yespage
Reporting DRM changes often helps those of us with older TVs troubleshoot problems with channels that suddenly get blocked

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: TheKrell
Reporting DRM changes often helps those of us with older TVs troubleshoot problems with channels that suddenly get blocked

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Nevertheless, as Scott said, Dish does not want those changes published. Enough said....

I haven't been to the other site in so long that they deleted my membership. I cannot even log in. Oh well, I guess that I didn't miss anything. No, I didn't reregister. Are they not a part of AVS forums. I can still log in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts